Sunday, October 25, 2015

Writing Prompts Galore!

As we go into the final week of NaNoWriMo prep, I've decided to dredge up some old writing prompts I created. Writers, if you need some inspiration, I might have just what you need. First is an archive of Prompt 2 Write from my Facebook Page: click here. A few of the photos are no longer available, but there is still a good list available. And for the ones without photos, the word prompt might be helpful. Second is a playlist of audio writing prompts that I created with the help of my sister +Nadia Wellington for the lovely +Parker J Cole's The Write Stuff Radio Show. Check out her website, http://parkerjcole.com/, where she has archives of her shows. See the Brainspark Audio Prompt playlist below.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with courtesy. It's okay to disagree! Just don't tear someone else down to do so. And find ways to share without profanity or other obscenities. I look forward to our conversation!