Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When Your Bad Day Becomes A Bad Week

Do you ever have one of those "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad" days? Did it ever turn into an awful week? I am having one of those weeks. But even as I wait out this dengue fever that's taken me over (praying that no one else in my house contracts it)--amongst everything else that's happening (did I mention we might get a hurricane this weekend?)--I'm trying to find things to smile about. Like this innovative way of handling chores with your kids:

Source: via Tammy on Pinterest



If you want to know where I got the quote in the first question, see this reading [Click Here] of the classic children's story, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, by the author herself. Scroll down to the end of the page for the video.