Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When Your Bad Day Becomes A Bad Week

Do you ever have one of those "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad" days? Did it ever turn into an awful week? I am having one of those weeks. But even as I wait out this dengue fever that's taken me over (praying that no one else in my house contracts it)--amongst everything else that's happening (did I mention we might get a hurricane this weekend?)--I'm trying to find things to smile about. Like this innovative way of handling chores with your kids:

Source: via Tammy on Pinterest



If you want to know where I got the quote in the first question, see this reading [Click Here] of the classic children's story, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, by the author herself. Scroll down to the end of the page for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with courtesy. It's okay to disagree! Just don't tear someone else down to do so. And find ways to share without profanity or other obscenities. I look forward to our conversation!