Monday, January 14, 2013

It's All Coming Together

I've been writing up a storm to meet my publishing deadline.  For those of you who don't know, the novel I'm working on deals with sex, sexuality, their surrounding issues, and what God has to say about it all.  The Darling Doctor has given good reviews of what he's read so far--even reading outside what I asked him to read [gasp!].  Aaand, the gears have been set in motion for the book trailer.

Let me know what you'd like to read about in the book.  In fact, if you tell me here (on.fb.me/UMXwDV), you'll get a chance to receive a FREE copy of the book once it's published.  Just for sharing your thoughts.  Sounds pretty good, right?  It is!  Stay tuned for lots more tidbits and giveaways in the following days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with courtesy. It's okay to disagree! Just don't tear someone else down to do so. And find ways to share without profanity or other obscenities. I look forward to our conversation!