Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Story That Started It All

As you may know, I'm working on my second novel.  A short story I wrote a few years ago served as the catalyst for this book.  Thanks to those of you who did read it a few years back and gave me your reviews.  I would like to thank especially my friend Janneth Mornan-Green for her critical feedback.

While the story is not graphic, it does contain mature/disturbing themes.  Remember that the book I'm currently writing deals with issues surrounding sex and sexuality.    As I said a few years ago, it's not for the fainthearted.  Click here: http://snack.to/fdcf483p, to read the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with courtesy. It's okay to disagree! Just don't tear someone else down to do so. And find ways to share without profanity or other obscenities. I look forward to our conversation!