Monday, April 29, 2013

Jamaican Residents: Order your copies of my books!

Good Monday, everyone!  I'm finally, OFFICIALLY, taking orders =).  A lot has been going on in our household over the last couple months, but suffice it to say, we're ready now.  You have until the end of Sunday, May 19, to submit the order.  Please click the link below to get copies of any of my books, including my most recent: Sex, Lies, & Holiness, which is set in a fictional Jamaican town.  If you have a smart device, you can use the QR Code.  Read more about my books here: http://www.amazon.com/author/alanawellington.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment with courtesy. It's okay to disagree! Just don't tear someone else down to do so. And find ways to share without profanity or other obscenities. I look forward to our conversation!